Friday, April 11, 2008

Is the "Spy Saga" Damaging?

There have been plenty suggestions that the spying scandals are detrimental to the image of Formula 1. That’s just hit high notes with Renault, the second team now, after McLaren, having been called for a hearing next month. On an espionage case on McLaren themselves. I think otherwise. The more F1 hits the headlines in the media, the more it becomes popular; in the sense, more people become curious to know what’s happening. When they dig deep enough in the process of knowing more about the issue, most will understand that there is, after all, things bigger and better about F1 than the spying scandals and the other could-do-without things that do the rounds. So, what do we end up with? With more people that take notice of F1. But, don’t get me wrong. I’m not trying to voice that these things are good for F1. I’m just saying that, they might not have as much a negative impact, as people proclaim. 

Add to feed readers:

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My Yahoo!Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOL

You might want to see this too!

Love what you see here? Or loathe? Leave a word with Sriram

No comments: