Friday, April 11, 2008

New Category :: Force India Formula 1 Team

I consider this to be the most important activity of all in this blog - creating an exclusive category for the Indian Formula 1 team. It's high time that motor sport really caught up in our country and the presence of an Indian owned team in the pinnacle of motor sport is only going to help, massively, this cause. In this category, I'm going to discuss the in and outs of the Force India Formula 1 Team - about its drivers, its management, its technical abilities so and so forth. After every race weekend, every test session, I'll try to strip down the lap times that we see, into expectations that can be had of the team.

I'm personally very much looking forward to this.

Add to feed readers:

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My Yahoo!Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOL

You might want to see this too!

Love what you see here? Or loathe? Leave a word with Sriram

No comments: