Saturday, April 12, 2008

Technical Debrief :: Massa Spin

What could've been an easy 1-2 for Ferrari, was thrown away by Massa. He reportedly lost his rear-end due to hitting a kerb on the entry into a corner. But on seeing the video myself, I cannot convince myself of that reason. I couldn't see him hitting anything in the corner where he spun.

And the engine note was such that it clearly showed a sudden loss of traction, which can't be attributed to anything other than too much throttle.

He went in with a definite amount of constant throttle. In the midst of the corner, the rear suddenly snapped away and he lost control of his car. Who else can take the blame for this?

Technorati Tags: Massa,Ferrari,Traction Control

Add to feed readers:

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My Yahoo!Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOL

You might want to see this too!

Love what you see here? Or loathe? Leave a word with Sriram

No comments: