Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Category :: KC

I'm going to open up a new category named KC  which will track the progress of Karun Chandhok in the 2008 season's GP2 series. I've never been so much a fan of GP2. However, the reigning Champion team iSport has signed Karun to race for them in both the Asia and the main series. And, Karun's team mate is Bruno Senna, Ayrton Senna's nephew.

Karun's signing with a top team underscores the belief that a Championship winning team has in his talents. All these have created a new found interest in me to follow GP2 from now on and more importantly KC.

Add to feed readers:

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My Yahoo!Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOL

You might want to see this too!

Love what you see here? Or loathe? Leave a word with Sriram

No comments: